Thursday, January 21, 2016

UPDATE!





"I don't speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent" – Rabbi A.Y. Kook




It has been almost a year since my last post! Crazy how fast time flies. Well since I last wrote, I have been to Israel, and had the most amazing time! While I was there I got shingles! It was hell! Rather though than writing about my trip which many have heard already; I realized I have not been keeping up on this blog whatsoever. I really enjoyed writing this blog and it was helpful for me as i grew into Judaism in expressing myself. 

However, as I haven't written in a while or even looked at my blog I find my views have changed on things alot. I started deleting old posts but j have decided to leave what's left. Simply because it was part of the growing process, and those were views I had or held previously to get to were I am at now. So for that reason I have decided to leave them alone. For my most current thoughts please be sure to read the most recent posts. 

Already I can say I feel much more balanced and stable than it looks like I was previously.  For now on I intend to write regularly. So please read. Share your thoughts comments or whatever you like in the comments. Love ya all. And here we are January 21st 2016 and the journey continues.

Much love

 נ נח נחמ נחמן מאומן 

Yaakov Nachman Brawn


No comments:

Post a Comment