Saturday, February 16, 2013

I Am Nachman



I am Na Nach Nachma Nachman me Uman. I, I am revealing to you, what the whole world does not know – I am revealing to you: I am Na Nach Nachma Nachman me Uman. All the world does not know and does not know who I am, I will reveal to you who I am, I am Na Nach Nachma Nachman me Uman, that is all!
-Saba Yisroel-
 
Exodus (32, 32), “If you (Hashem) will atone their transgression, for if not please blot me out from your book. The words Veim ayin mecheinee Na...” backwards, reads ani Nachman; I am Nachman. Moshe Rabbenu besieged Hashem to atone and if not then atone for the sake of Rebbe Nachman who will be revealed in the future who will atone for the Jewish people.37

-nanach.org/ world created from 10 sayings-

but also here is a thought,  "I am Nachman is super Awesome!! Because, Saba said "Ani, Ani, Ani, Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!"  Which is also the 10 letter song, which is the 10 serifot which is the creation of the world, symbolizing a new creation! So in other words Ani Nachman read backwards not only hints to Rebbeniu, but also to Saba who said "Ani, Ani, Ani, Na Nach Nachma Nachman MeUman!", in other words I am Nachman.  well the top paragraph is from nanach.org, this bottom part is just my thinking.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment