How does one merit to be a Jew? Let's see;
- All the Torah is about how to be a Jew!!
- What is ‘Jewish’? The Torah and the mitzvot!
- the ‘Flowing River, the Source of Wisdom’, who teaches us how to merit to be Jewish. It is all for us, to inform us, to inform the whole world, to each and every one in his home, how to merit to be Jewish!
- revealed to us what is the work that the Jews have to do, what work we have to do – only the work of the Torah and the mitzvot, that is our work.
- These are very hidden matters, but we need to delve into them, to put our hearts and minds in the books, ‘Likutey Moharan’*, ‘Likutey Tefilot’*, ‘Sippurei Ma’asiot’*, to read them and to serve G-d. What other work do we have? Only Torah and prayer!” I saw Rabbi Israel Karduner, how he was so very attached to Rabbeinu, to ‘Likutey Moharan’, he learned the lessons of ‘Likutey Moharan’ which all shed wondrous light on how to be a Jew. I saw all through the night, someone wandering from place to place, all through the room, now I know who this is. He speaks only about the Torah and the mitzvot* and all his strength, all his wisdom was how to merit to be a Jew, how to merit to fulfill the Torah and the mitzvot. This is our work in this world…..
much peace friends!