Saturday, November 17, 2012

What is Good? Orthodox Conversion?.....


A person shouldn't take upon himself added stringencies, as our Rabbis taught 'The torah was not given to angels. This can make him fall from his service of Hashem. The greatest wisdom of all wisdoms is not to be wise at all, rather to be pure and honest with simplicity. (LM2 44)
‎6'Wherewith shall I come before HaShem, and bow myself before G-d on high? Shall I come before Him with burnt-offerings, with calves of a year old? 7 Will HaShem be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my first-born for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?' 8 It hath been told thee, O man, what is good, and what HaShem doth require of thee: only to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy G-d.
(Mikah 6:6-8)



The original post here I removed. A very good friend answered all my questions I was struggling with. Thanks for checking it out!

NNNNM!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment