Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Must Get Up!!

                                               
"I failed, I failed, I fell in such a way....I fell into such depression that I couldn't speak and be seen with people. I went to the yeshiva and I lay in the synagogue in the yeshiva, there was a yeshiva and also a synagogue, I lay in the synagogue like a dead person, not speaking not eating, like a dead person... and the students of the yeshiva, this synagogue, the students of the yeshiva, whoever entered the synagogue and saw Yisroel Ber lying in such depression that was frightening......Such depression?! Even if someone transgressed the whole Torah, such depression?! In any event I had great pain, and I was under great duress....."
-Saba-
 
"I did what I did, but I want to repent, heal me, and take me out of this predicament, from this depression"
-Saba-
 
Saba prays, and Hashem gives him the petek..
 
I started to dance in my room, and the yeshiva, they learned in the yeshiva and they said that he – the crazy one – has become happy... he has become happy, but he is dancing. So all of them came into my room and they saw the... such a thing, that I am dancing... I am not asking them, I am dancing and so happy... they were negated... they took me out of the room like... yes, and they stood in a circle and I was in the center, and I danced several hours into the night... and they became tired. They stood a long time like this... so they said, “he will not tire, he will tire us out, we don't have any more strength!” So they went, and I danced alone. In any event, this is something that is impossible to describe, to tell over the matter of depression that I had and the happiness... and such happiness!... and I didn't have a cure, in contradistinction to the depression I came into such happiness, and I had a cure for my whole life.
-Saba-
 
Tzadik, Tzadik, Tzadik, Tzadik, Tzadik, Tzadik, Tzadik!!!!!!!!!!! How do you know if you are a Tzadik? When you fall down to a very low level, and you get up , and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, and get up, H’ doesn't care how many times you fall, it's how many time you get up that is what is most important !!! You get up and get out of there, and fight to reach for a high level then you are a Tzadik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have to get up Tzadik! Why? Because you have 2 nephashot and 1 of them comes from H’, and we can't make His face get shy, never ever Tzadik!!! We have the power!!!!!! We are H"s children we never give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, TZADIK GET UP, YOU HAVE TO DO IT COME ON !!! COME ON TZADIK!!! BECAUSE H’ LOVES YOU. YOU HAVE TO GET UP!!!! AND NEVER GIVE UP!!!
By moshe beyerushalaim
 
Every time that I underwent a difficulty, issues that people transpire, falling or downs, then immediately I took the Petek and read, then already there was a healing....
-Saba-
 
 
Alright, Im up... here we go.. Time to start over and try again. You think by now I would be getting good at this... LOL.
 
Love ya all,
Yaakov

No comments:

Post a Comment